MaryEleanor consistently provides me an easy title, every day. Today it was the way she greeted many of those who visited today. Maybe it was because I read her an email early this morning from her Mom, shouting words of encouragement. Perhaps it was because ME was bound and determined to get up and sit today, and enjoy it. I think she was inspired by her visit with Soren Singel yesterday.
Near as I could tell, ME enjoyed the day. She worked her way through three therapy sessions. The folks from Respiratory Therapy are tweaking ME's trach, the goal being to allow more air to pass over her vocal cords, allowing her to talk. MaryEleanor was really mouthing words this afternoon, a couple I could catch but I'm not a lip reader. We all know she wants to tell us a lot, some of which I will not be able to repeat here. Bring it on!
These are all good things. What was really cool about today was the way she would make eye contact and then just smile, effortlessly, just like she has always smiled with all of us. See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment