I know I mentioned this a few days ago but I was reminded this evening to put out the request once again.
Making these posts each and every day is a joy for me. I look forward to letting all of you know what's new with ME and how she continues to recover. MaryEleanor would be doing these herself if she could. Since she can't, yet, I am her mouthpiece.
What ME, and I, need is to hear back from each and everyone of you. Whether it be a phone call, an email or, better yet, a comment on the blog, we thrive on this. ME wants to know what you are thinking and feeling.
So please, near or far, type a quick note. You will be amazed the impact it has on both of us.
Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Dear ME, Dave, Caitlin, Paul, Aunt Sissie and all of ME's supporters,
I am so glad to hear of ME's amazing progress. I have been passing the news on to Uncle Bob and he is always glad to hear that ME continues to make progress too. ME and all of you are an inspriration of courage, spirit,diligence,and perseverance. I continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers as you work through this tough time. I look forward to being able to visit when ME moves to the UW. Love, Ele
ME, I am so proud of you and your family, friends and supporters! I have always admired your strength and your smile -- together they will see you through this whole ordeal. Your church friends are praying for you and following along on the blog, cheering you on.
Belated congrats to Caitlin on her marriage and acceptance to UW Medical School! You must be very proud of both of your children :)
Karen DeVaney
awesome posting dad. it was a great weekend, I had a blast. keep up the good posting, you're doing awesome.
cheers
Dear ME and Dave,
It has been so wonderful to read the blog and track your progress. We pray for your full recovery daily. The network in Yakima is strong and unwavering. What dear friends and family support you all have. Your recovery and devotion to one another is inspiring.We look forward to visiting ME once she transfers to UW.
Take care and know you always in our thoughts and prayers.
Love and lots of hugs!
Mary and Paul
I was driving home yesterday with my husband Dave from our summer place near Quincy WA. And was thinking it is such beautiful day for a Drive it would be nice to just get off of I-90 and go to Yakima and visit Mary Eleanor. But then I didn’t remembered where she was and I didn’t want to just show up unexpected! I am not even sure Mary Eleanor would remember who I am other than maybe a pesty friend of her little sister Polly! I have been a friend of Polly for over 30 years now.
I have not seen ME much over the years but have been able to keep up through Polly. I would like to visit ME when she moves to Seattle. I enjoy hearing about everything it is truly an inspirational story of love and friendship. Mary Stephen
Dear Dave and ME,
I have been following the "Love Story" on a daily basis, very awesome! You are doing such a great job Dave!
Praying for both of you,
Dan Kranz
Dave and M.E.,
Okay, Dave, now you're going to get so many messages from me it will drive you nuts!! I hope you share our crazy emails with M.E. too!!
You know how proud Charlie and I are of both of you. You are such an example of true love and devotion no matter what life throws at you. M.E. you have made incredible progess and I am so amazed at your strength and determination. Know that I am with you all the way. I look forward to our visits in Seattle. I will be able to come more often to spend the day with you and catch up on all the latest news! See you soon. Love you both, Diane
The East Coast contingent is watching the progress every day. We wish we could be there to share your great days!
Love,
Mom and Dad
Dave and ME,
My son, Mark, is trying to set me up with an account so I can "blog" you (Never did this before but sure want to do it now!). This is a test. If this works, you'll hear more from me (and the rest of your East Coast cousins!).
Love to you both,
Corrine
Dear Dave and ME, It worked! As you have recognized and appreciated in your sensitive and loving entries on the blog, David, what would we do without our children??? My youngest, Mark, patiently talked me through setting up an account and explained how to then use it! Glad the lines of communication are now open. We have been checking your blogsite daily to keep abreast of how you, ME, are doing. You are a strong and remarkable woman, of that there is no doubt. Our thoughts, love and prayers are with you all. What an example you all are of the meaning of "family." Your East Coast cousins (definitely including Ernie) are rooting for you all. God bless you and (now that we know how to do this),we'll keep in touch. We love you, Bill and Corrine
0Dave and ME Ilove reading your daily entries. You can be assured that there is not a day that goes by that you are both thought of many times. ME you are amazing and so are you Dave. We may be far in distance butnot in heart.Love you all Caitlin and Paul too
Kathy and Tom
Your East Coast Cousins
Post a Comment