US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept  2010
Here we are at Arthur Ashe stadium !

Monday, September 8, 2008

Sometime It's OK

Sometimes it's OK to have a day when you just enjoy being with ME. Whereas I look forward to this each and every day, some little milestone happens that only I notice. It may not be a "blog able" event, just a small comment I hear from one of her doctors or nurses.

It could a comment from her Intensivist saying he is pleased with her pulmonary progress. It could be a comment from her nurse from Friday, the day ME had a seizure, saying ME's OK. It could be the fact that ME had a valve placed on her trach, forcing her to breath out through her mouth or nose, and she tolerated it for eight hours today.

Or it could something as small and insignificant as watching how her mouth reacts when I rub lip balm on her lips.

Today was one of those great days. Stay positive, she feels your energy.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Dave, you are an amazing, loving, partner for M.E. A quote from the little book, God Is In The Small Stuff..."The way you deal with life each day depends on what you bring to life each day".

Daily, you bring your love and devotion to M.E.