US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept  2010
Here we are at Arthur Ashe stadium !

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sorry, I Had To Wash My Hair

This was excuse #101 given in college when you knew you were being blown off.

I apologize for being late with the post tonight but I had an offer I could not refuse for dinner. Great people, great food and an easy atmosphere, just what the doctor ordered.

MaryEleanor had a real treat today. She was escorted to a room where she had her first, real shampoo in eight weeks. I missed it but my buddy Matt was there to experience it, hands on. Rhonda was the instigator. ME really enjoyed to full head massage, shampoo and rinse. Thanks to everyone who allowed/made this happen.

After spending three hours up in her chair today, ME was pretty tuckered out by the time I arrived. She was sleeping soundly with the valve on her new trach, which is very good. She was tolerating the new breathing pattern well, i.e. snoring! This is a good thing as when ME is awake and alert, she will be able to speak, once again.

Good thoughts for today and better wishes for tomorrow!

2 comments:

goolergirl said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Dave.. I am glad to see that ME is getting better by the day! She is lucky to have such an amazing and loving husband and family.

ME You are in my thoughts and Prayers.

Carrie Gooler

Unknown said...

Hey DaveBoy...we absolutely love these daily blogs and we're thinking book deal!! You are definitely writing the great American love story! We wouldn't miss a day in the life of our dear ME and, even though we are sitting here in Virginia, we feel we are there with you every minute. Thank you so much! We are sending our most positive thoughts and much love to dear ME and you and your wonderful family. Bob.com and Susana Kerstein