US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept  2010
Here we are at Arthur Ashe stadium !

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Taking over.

A message from my new husband (it was hidden in the comments, and too powerful to sit there)


The last few days have been a huge leap! Nothing short of awe-inspiring. Although there is still very much left to be done, the level of communication she has accomplished will make the trek seem so much easier(For her and us). I know I speak for Caitlin as well as myself when I say we very much look forward to M.E.'s (mom's) arrival in the morning. We have been thinking of things to bring to her room to make her transition more comfortable and her recovery speedier.

You CENTRAL Washingtonians have been hogging her for the last couple of months. Our turn. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my Mother-in-Law. She has been unable to drill me with questions for too long now. I know the close proximity will allow us to more than make up for lost time.

We all very much appreciate what everyone on the sunnier side of the state has done. There is nothing that can be said or done to show how much the contributions made are appreciated. By the amount that has been done, it is obvious how much everyone cares about M.E. and family. I am here to also reassure you to fear not Central Washingtonians. We shall allow no slack to be had in this transition. We have been tied down from afar with our intermittent opportunities to shed this feeling of uselessness. The West Side will rise to the challenge and continue the great foundation of support.

Bring it on.


-Dayton

1 comment:

Merri said...

The past few days have been incredible from what I understand. I only wish I could have stopped by and had the same experience as others...but I know when ME comes back she will be SO much better. That is what is inspiring, every new day brings something positive, new hope. Whether it's a spoken word, a touch, or a look it's what we've all been praying and hoping for.

Take care of ME for us all over here on the East side Dayton and Caitlin. We know you'll do a fantastic job and I'm quite sure ME is anxious to have the West side gang get to hang out with her for this next journey.

Hey and now that we all know that you know how to blog as well we'll expect updates from you Dayton. :) Way to go, thanks for this post...it was awesome.