Just when I thought I was done for the night, my brain kicked into another gear, damn it. Two topics came to mind. First, comments on the blog. MaryEleanor "felt the love" a few days ago when a ton of you made the bold move to post a comment. Believe me, these really work. Not because I tell her about them but because she feels them when you hit the magic button. Second, we have new people taking care of ME. They are great but need some time to get to know ME and learn routines that the hospital folks accomplished on cruise control. To that end, if you are visiting ME over the next week or so, please don't ask too many questions of those who enter the room to care for ME.
Enough said from the bully pulpit! Comment, visit and send cards!
Enjoy your weekend, we will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm happy to hear that the move went well, that ME is comfortably installed in her new room and out of the hospital (much as we all love those nurses, leaving the hospital is a wonderful step). Thanks for the blogging. Our love to you, ME and Dave. MA
Post a Comment