Just a reminder that I let MaryEleanor know each day who she has heard from on this website. She really enjoys her morning briefing.
I know you all have words of encouragement. Pop that blister and let them flow!
Bring it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Both of you are so awesome, please let me know what I can do, I can sit at the hospital, Dave can come for dinner, etc!!!!!!!! I certainly felt the positive energy from both ME and Dave when I was at the hospital on Monday, and Chateau Samaritan on Thursday! Lots of Hugs and Love, Nan (and Tony Menke)
Hey ME...just want you to know that we are totally fascinated and impressed with your daily achievements! Thanks to DaveBoy, we are kept up-to-date and wish we could be there but this is just as good. Besides, we'd probably just start laughing and being loud and obnoxious so we send you our love and positive thoughts and look forward to the day when we can all have a glass of Cristal together!! Please know that we are with you every day! and tell Hemingway (Dave) he's getting better and better!! love, The Virginians!
Sounds like MaryEleanor is getting back on track from her set back this is great news! We all have such high hopes for ME and with all this love and support you all will get through this. If life were easy I think we would all take it for granted and just sail through without stopping to enjoy all the beauty.
Hope the move back goes smoothly for you ME and enjoy your visit with your incredible daughter ME and Dave. I love reading this great love story! Have a great day! Mary Stephen
Post a Comment