US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept  2010
Here we are at Arthur Ashe stadium !

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bulking Up!

MaryEleanor spent the day today doing what she is supposed to be doing, making herself stronger for the upcoming trip to the U. Since she cannot have an active conversation with us right now, I have been working with ME to take advantage of the abilities she possesses and using these to her advantage. This process demands the person asking questions to phrase them appropriately. If you ask a question in a meaningful manner, ME will respond accordingly. Simple to say, challenging to implement.

MaryEleanor and I have come close to perfecting this newly learned exchange, at least between us. I have been trying to share the wealth with others.

Plans are underway to make part of Thursday another "spa day". If the powers to be approve, the first component is in place. Melissa, ME's hairstylist, will come in ready for a serious shampoo and blow dry. If we can swing it, Melissa will be ready to do a bit of reshaping. We will try to capitalize on this opportunity and add some additional "glam". After all, MaryEleanor will be close to Bellevue Square, where you have to look your best to go to the food court!

One day closer!

4 comments:

Mary Alice said...

I was thinking that it was about time to shape that hair! I hope it works out for that in addition to the lovely shampoo opportunity. Love,
MA

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave and ME, ME, you have the best Friends!! There is not too many things that feel better then having your hair done. You will look terrific for your up coming trip!
Enjoy tomorrow. Lori Young

Paul said...

You know how to make mom happy, I know having melissa come in and give her a nice spa day would make her day. Great idea, look out seattle!

BonniLee said...

Dave,
Be sure to tell Melissa to give an extra long scalp massage. That is the best. Give M.E. a hug for me and please let her know I think of her a hundred times a day. God Bless and Good Luck at the U.
Bonni