Good morning everyone!
Just a quick post to let you all know that MaryEleanor and I shared a great Sunday together. The day did not start off well as the Seattle Marathon was the big press item of the day and, unfortunately, the race started in Madison Park. It took me over an hour to get to the U whereas normally it takes just five minutes.
ME had her three hours of therapy back to back. Toward to end of her last session, ME told us she was tired but when asked if she could push on for 15 more minutes, it was all thumbs up. Once back in her room, I got ME back into bed and fluffed with pillows. I could tell she really wanted to take a nap so I chatted with her for just a few minutes before saying good-bye for the last time. She asked me to please drive safely.
The next trip over to the U is my last as we will be coming home a week from this Wednesday. Either I, Caitlin or Dayton will keep you all updated throughout this week. It's going to be busy around here getting everything ready for MaryEleanor's return home. I will be asking some secret shoppers to help run a multitude of errands.
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment