Just wanted to make sure everyone noticed the NEW total on the thermometer- its only been a week and we're already almost 1/5 of the way there- way to go! I will be sure to inform Mom of this amazing total this afternoon. Also we have 15 captains signed up- also a great start!
Rumor has it Mom's been doing some vocalizing today- the first time in weeks! I'm very excited to test this theory later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hathoot08Yeah!! Actually, that should be two "Yeahs", one for the new total and one for more vocalizing! Judi
Okay, here I go again trying to leave a comment, it might actually work now! So impressive with the $ already raised. Like you said on Friday, people all over the country are rooting for your mom!! Make sure to tell her I love her and miss her, and will hopefully be able to actually visit with her over Christmas time!
~Olivia
I have to add that I was blown away when I stopped at WAMU to make a deposit to ME's account! It made my day and then some. You all are marvelous and generous individuals. T-minus 9 days!
Post a Comment