I apologize for not posting more often but we have all been very busy. MaryEleanor more than others.
Just a quick note tonight to let you all know that ME is doing extremely well. Her recovery seems to have found a new gear. We had been told this could happen and we are now experiencing it.
Caitlin headed back to Seattle this afternoon. Weather delayed her departure but Paul and I were relieved to receive "The Eagle Has Landed" phone call. It was great to have her here for a few days and we can not wait for Dayton and Caitlin to return on Christmas day.
Hopefully I will have a minute to give you all a more descriptive update on ME's progress tomorrow evening.
Until then...............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
M.E. and Dave
God seems to be smiling on you during this special season. It is good to have M.E. back in the Valley.
I got your card yesterday and I am so impressed with your organzation>
Keep it up M.E. we are all praying for you.
Merry Christmas.
Bonni and Jay Ball
We are so glad that ME is in her own home. I am sure her recovery will be even faster being home with you.
Have a merry Christmas celebrating at home with the family
Post a Comment