US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept  2010
Here we are at Arthur Ashe stadium !

Thursday, November 13, 2008

"I Missed YouToo"

Hi all. Yes, I'm back and I bet you missed me! I left Yakima a bit later this afternoon thinking I might figure out the "Thursday night, nothing going on in Seattle traffic thing". Mind blowing experience.

MaryEleanor was fresh from a shower and shampoo when I arrived. Her room was full of people and warmth. Caitlin and Dayton were still there (7P). Dayton's parents, Diane and Gary, paid a visit to give ME a beautiful, made from scratch and love, quilt. Just the right size to keep your lap warm on a chilly night.

Once they all departed, ME and I chatted about "stuff". Knowing she had a full day, I cut her a little slack and said goodnight around 8.

I am looking forward to hooking up with all of the assets the U brings over the next three days. Our Paul will be down from Bham on Saturday. He's well now and has pent up thoughts to share with his Mom. I know the Allens will be on hand as always.

I could be double dipping Aqua Verde this weekend as I promised Judi and Rick we would hit it for lunch tomorrow when they visit and then there is the ritual Saturday lunch with Paul. It's shaping up to be another great weekend with MaryEleanor!

Later!

1 comment:

Mary Stephen said...

WOW it has been a few weeks since I have read the blog (computer problems) What great news it is to hear about all the progress ME has made! Sounds like they are taking good care of you ME keep up the good work.
I really enjoy reading all the updates you are all very good writers! Keep it up! Still thinking of and praying for you ME Take Care Mary