US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept  2010
Here we are at Arthur Ashe stadium !

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Know, I Know!

Sorry for the lapse in time between posts. MaryEleanor is taking a power nap right now, Polly had an offer she couldn't refuse to check out happy hour at one of our local establishments with Judi so I will try to squeeze in a few words before I get "beeped".

ME is sporting her new, much needed and deserved hairdo. Popsicles are her new favorite, she devours them! As always, ME continues to amaze her therapists, friends and family with her recovery. Even though it's a lot of work for us, it's extremely rewarding. As everyone who knows ME understands, you always get 110% from her, regardless if it's a simple conversation or a workout.

MaryEleanor also lets us all know EXACTLY how she feels about what is happening at any given moment. Whereas we all try to negotiate a little "more", we know when enough is enough. She's a trooper.

Corrine, this post is for you! You are so wonderful to comment as often as you do. We received your nice card, story, picture and gift yesterday. We will make every effort to do a post more often.

Oops, ME is calling me. Catch you all later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, DAVE AND ME; WE ARE SO HAPPY TO READ THAT YOU ARE DOING WELL.
WILL DOUBLE UP ON THE GOOD WISHES AND PRAYERS. BOB AND PAT C.