Today was my Mom's birthday. How can someone so young have children so old! Happy Birthday Jane!
Weekends for us are just days. Therapies and hard work continue, it doesn't matter the day of the week. Yesterday we had ME standing up next to her bed. Granted MaryEleanor had several people supporting her, but she stood up several times, without any pain. Vicki, take note, you would have been proud!
It is just amazing to watch ME in action. We now measure her improvements day over day. She is seriously on a mission to set a record for recovery. It's fun. I forced Polly to take a respite today and join Judi Brown for a "walk" with Sadie and Bert, two of the coolest dogs you will ever meet. ME and I copped out and took naps.
It is not very often a Superior Court Judge makes a house call. This evening we were blessed with visit from the Elofosons. They are friends from tennis who called me this afternoon to announce they were bringing Polly and I dinner. They did enjoy a great conversation with ME, who asked many questions of the recently elected Judge.
Caitlin, Dayton and Paul are all well and doing what they do best.
Popping back a few posts ago, I ask each of you "what is the best thing that happened to you today?".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Today, Tuesday, I went out to the W4 Ranch........and what I found was a wonderful smile from ME! Way to go, you are so awesome! Hugs, Nan (Tony and I will come out this weekend to make sure you and Dave aren't getting to tooooo much trouble:0)!!!
Hi Dave and M.E.,
Okay Dave I've been thinking about the best thing that happened to me today. It would have to be the long walk I took by myself after a tough day at work. A good stretch on a cool, crisp day was just what I needed to feel refreshed physically and mentally. Close seconds would be talking to each of the kids, a glass of wine with Charlie and a big sloppy kiss from the dog when I got home. Love ya,
Diane
Post a Comment