US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept  2010
Here we are at Arthur Ashe stadium !

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

MaryEleanor wishes everyone a Happy New Year!

As I had mentioned earlier, ME's recovery continues at a fevered pace. The therapists who work with her each week are always pleasantly surprised with what they see, week over week. We now have a schedule of activities posted in her room for all to see. MaryEleanor helps me open the mail each day and since she can navigate our laptop, I can slowly step out of bill paying!

Muscles that haven't been used for months are firing back up. As her strength continues to improve, ME participates in more regular activities. She also expresses her opinions quite well when provoked. To summarize, we wrapped up 2008 on a high.

Paul and I have ME all to ourselves today, something we really enjoy. We may make ME suffer through a few football games today.

I gotta go as MaryEleanor just called me. Our best to you all for a great holiday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, ME & family. May it hold for you good health, hope, strength, love, and peace. Love, Bill & JoAnn R

diane said...

The happiest of new years in 2009 Whelan's. Love you all! Diane and Charlie