Where in the heck have you been Dave?
I can give any number of great excuses for a lack of a post over the past two weeks, the best being that I am now competing for time with the laptop. ME has been spending more time reading, replying and creating emails. She also logs into our online banking which, frankly, scares me to death since I took over last August.
She is not afraid to cruise the net either. MaryEleanor is putting together a plan for our vacation next summer. Her desire is to fly to London for a couple days and catch the Cunard Line for the return trip to New York. It's a six day cruise on board the Queen Mary II. I just sucked on twenty pounds thinking about the food!
As promised, we did go the tennis club yesterday to watch some matches for a couple of hours. It was warm, 95 in the shade. ME got a little color on her legs! We're going back this morning to watch more of our friends play and also to beat the heat as it's supposed to top 100 today. Tomorrow we go on our first big adventure, Bellevue for ME's Mom's 85th birthday.
Yes, I got away last weekend and it was great. Over served and overfed. ME enjoyed great care under the watchful eye of her sister Polly and our niece, Megan.
Enjoy the holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dave - no excuses necessary! It's called life and you two are making great days enjoying your favorite things. Glad to read you both were able to enjoy watching some tennis matches and catch a few rays too.
Post a Comment