HELLO, IT'S M.E.!! 7/11/09. I thought I might write my own post this once to let you all know how I am doing. And by the way it is just great. I feel good most of the time, with just a little bit of leg aches now and then and especially at night when I try to sleep. I am eating all my food and water by mouth so the feed tube will be gone when we can get the doctor to okay it. The trache is already gone and just a band aid while it heals is all it takes. I have done well with it gone and only sometimes do I "whistle" when air escapes from the band aid. I hope to plan surgery on my ankles in August if all goes well. That will be the ticket to me walking again. All in all, life is going well and Dave has been a true hero for taking such good care of me this past year. I can never be able to thank him for all he has done for me to help with my recovery. I love him so much! And I love all of you for your kind and most frequent thoughts, prayers, and good wishes. It is fun to read your comments and emails. Keep them coming when time permits! Much love to all of you... love, M.E.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Hello from M.E.
HELLO, IT'S M.E.!! 7/11/09. I thought I might write my own post this once to let you all know how I am doing. And by the way it is just great. I feel good most of the time, with just a little bit of leg aches now and then and especially at night when I try to sleep. I am eating all my food and water by mouth so the feed tube will be gone when we can get the doctor to okay it. The trache is already gone and just a band aid while it heals is all it takes. I have done well with it gone and only sometimes do I "whistle" when air escapes from the band aid. I hope to plan surgery on my ankles in August if all goes well. That will be the ticket to me walking again. All in all, life is going well and Dave has been a true hero for taking such good care of me this past year. I can never be able to thank him for all he has done for me to help with my recovery. I love him so much! And I love all of you for your kind and most frequent thoughts, prayers, and good wishes. It is fun to read your comments and emails. Keep them coming when time permits! Much love to all of you... love, M.E.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a wonderful surprise when we got home from the cabin today...a post directly from M.E.!
I love you too M.E. and am so incredibly blessed to be your friend! "Big Sis," Diane
Post a Comment