US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept 2010

US Tennis Open - Sept  2010
Here we are at Arthur Ashe stadium !

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday, Masters Weekend!

We hope this post finds everyone well and enjoying family on Easter Sunday.

Paul arrived home around noon on Saturday for a quick overnight visit. I had a list of tasks waiting for him. The grass around the house was hungry, thirsty and in want of a haircut. Pulling split duty, we accomplished these and more.

MaryEleanor spent a good three hours up in her chair in the kitchen on Saturday. I charged her with the task of double checking my work on our 2008 return. Paul also weighed in on the action and had his return reviewed. His expression changed from a frown to a smile when ME finished.

Since Paul was only here for one night, we all had Easter dinner together Saturday night. While Paul and I got a blood rush of steak and mashed potatoes, ME also enjoyed some potatoes along with a bowl of sweet pepper soup. Sleep came easy.

I racked Paul out early this morning to help me finish up a few things around the house. By noon we had MaryEleanor up again, in the kitchen for a bit lunch. She read the Sunday paper, a few blog posts and emails. I then suckered her into watching the final round of the Masters.

Paul needed to head back to Bham mid afternoon. I only subjected ME to the end of the final round. When the playoff began, she asked me to cruise her on back to bed....another good four hours up in her chair. Who knows, maybe if ME had hung around, Kenny could have pulled it out.

We are both very thankful for everyone's ongoing support and prayers. Believe me, it continues to work.

Our backyard is full of just about every type of bird you can imagine. From the tiny finch to a golden eagle, along with everything in between, they are all very happy the bird seed monster is back in the groove.

No comments: