Hello friends and family... it's M.E. I thought I might write my own blog post this time. I just got back from the Dr. and my left foot is out of the cast and in a walking boot. Yippee! I can put weight into my left foot and start standing and walking as much as I can tolerate. My right foot is all healed and in a tennis shoe and working just fine.
I am doing well so far. I try to be up in my wheel chair as much as possible each day. I can eat and drink as my feed tube is gone as well as my trachea tube. I am working on our taxes this year and trying to take back the finances soon would be good too. I am anxious to start walking with the walker and getting on with life!!
I appreciate so much all your love, support, prayers, and great encouraging emails. Keep them coming as they really help me. It has been a long road but the end is in sight I believe.... Love, M.E.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow!!! What wonderful news. We are just about out the door, will write more from Mexico. Love, Nan
That's the best news I've heard in a long time. You sound so proud of yourself and you should be. Incredible progess with your feet!
Standing. . .walking. . . jogging. . dancing. . .then tennis. Keep on keeping on M.E.. You are my most amazing friend!! Love, Diane
Your "East Coast cousins" are thrilled to hear your news, M.E. Keep working hard and persevering! This seems to have been your family motto all along--as well as "keep the faith!" Amazing progress for an amazing person! Love, Corrine
Awesome ME! We think of you often around here. Keep up the spirit and hard work.
Merri & the rest of the LD gang
Post a Comment